OUR MISSION: To promote industry development and excellence through championing, promoting, and advancing the common needs, interests and aspirations of Singapore’s retail community, both online and offline. OUR VISION: To be the thought leader and apex body representing the retail & shopping centre industry, providing members with invaluable resources for their continued business success.
SRA caters to your Customised or Contextualised In-house Retail Training Needs. email email@example.com... More
EXCELLENT SERVICE AWARD (RETAIL) 2018
Submit your nominations by 15th May 2018!
Make your employees feel appreciated and stay... More
Retail Sales in March 2018: After seasonal adjustment, sales decreased 1.5% in March 2018 over the previous month. But excluding motor vehicles, sales increased 2.6%. Total retail sales value in March 2018 was estimated at $3.8billion, of which online sales contributed 4.1%.